Is your DNS protected against data exfiltration?
Distributed networks are adding devices at an unprecedented rate. And with the COVID-19 pandemic necessitating more employees work from home, network security has never been more important in protecting vital corporate data. Top security leaders are now recognizing the power of DNS as a first-level security control.
It is Infoblox's hybrid security offering that strengthens and optimizes security posture from the foundation up, using DNS as the first line of defense.
- Visibility and Automation
- DNS sees every device, app and user across physical, virtual, multi-cloud environments, containers and remote offices so you can know what's happening anywhere on your network at any given point of time
- It also enables closed-loop threat response using integrations to automatically share events and network context with SecOps tools like SIEM/SOAR and other ecosystem technologies for faster remediation.
- Protects traditional networks as well as cloud, IoT and SD-WAN environments against modern malware, DGAs, data exfiltration and more, using ubiquitous underlying infrastructure companies already rely on.
- Uses DNS as a "signal" for security events, providing pervasive, inside-out protection using a combination of high-quality aggregated threat intelligence and AI/ML-based analytics.
- It provides inside out security that can protect anything from HVAC to Amazon workloads to everything in between.
- Reducing Cost of Threat Defense
- Using DNS to block a lot of the known threats helps offload burden from perimeter security, giving back processing power/scalabilities to those defenses.
Request a Demo
We will test with you in a free one-to one session if your environment is secure against Data -exfiltration and -infiltration and how you can benefit from our solution.
Download the guide
Find out more in the Brochure "DATA Exfiltration and DNS".
Get in touch with eb-Qual experts
As Platinum Partner, we are happy to share our experience and advise you on Infoblox Solution and on any Security issue.